The GOC of NSW is a not-for-profit organisation that serves the spiritual, cultural, educational and welfare needs of the Greek Australian Community. Our professional bilingual Welfare Services team design and implement programs and services to support and link community members, educate the community and promote healthy life choices.
Welfare Services focus on:
• Information and Referral
• Casework and Referral
• Educational activities
• Social Activities and Events
In delivering welfare services the GOC of NSW aims to:
• Access and engage Greek Australians
• Encourage active community participation by Greek Australians
• Empower and work with Greek Australian clients/groups to effectively meet their needs
• Advocate for government and government funded services that are responsive to the needs of Greek Australians
Appointments are necessary.